Training provides a prime opportunity to expand the knowledge base of all employees, however many employers find the development opportunities expensive. It is become vital to strengthen, empower and enhance human resources of organization to stay competitive in the market. Training and development programs provide both the company and the individual employees with benefits that make the cost and time a worthwhile investment.
Growth Leadership Academy, training and development wing of Growth Sellers Pvt. Ltd., encompasses a wide range of soft and hard skills training and development programs that the most organizations find to be integral and necessary part of their everyday business. From communication skills to strategic management, we offer a range of training programs in our quest to address business needs.
Why Training and Development programs?
- Address employee weaknesses: Most employees have some weaknesses in their workplace skills. A training program allows to strengthen those skills that each employee needs to improve. A development program brings all employees to a higher level so they all have similar skills and knowledge.
- Improve employee performance: Employees who receive the necessary training is able to perform better at job. The training allows them to be more aware of safety practices and proper procedures for basic tasks. The training may also build the employee’s confidence and allow to understand the industry and the responsibilities of their job, which ultimately help to perform even better and think of new ideas.
- Consistency: A structured training and development program ensures that employees have a consistent experience and background knowledge. The consistency is particularly relevant for the company's basic policies and procedures.
- Employee satisfaction: Employees with access to training and development programs have the advantage over employees in other companies who are left to seek out training opportunities on their own. The investment in training that a company makes shows that the employees are valued. The training creates a supportive workplace.
- Team spirit: Training and development helps in instilling the sense of team work, team spirit, and inter-team collaborations. It helps in inculcating the zeal to learn within the employees.
- Skills development: Training and development helps in increasing the job knowledge and skills of employees at each level. It helps to expand the horizons of human intellect and an overall personality of the employees.
- Reduction of turnover and absenteeism: Employee turnover costs time and money. Training creates a feeling of confidence in the minds of the employees. It gives them a security at the workplace. As a result, labor turnover and absenteeism rates are reduced.