Today’s marketplace is highly competitive and every organization is looking for a larger share of the market. In an economy where the customer is king, how do through them sales executives position the features and benefits of the products/services they sell? Sales training plays an important role in helping company executives practice and hone their selling skills.
This training course helps sharpen the skills of sales team enabling them to take advantage of sales opportunities and aggressively expand the business. By providing an environment where they can make mistakes and learn from them, organizations can benefit from having their sales executives who can make the greatest impact facing their customers on a daily basis. This two days training is specially targeted for sales executives of pharmaceuticals sector.
Mr. Dinesh Gosai
Dinesh has graduated from using chemicals to bring about change in the human body and mind to bring about healthy transformation. A trained Business administrator, he has over 20 years of experience in Training, Coaching, Developing concepts and has held management positions at Ranbaxy Labs. This diversity of skills, industries &countrywide exposure empower Dinesh to make the delegates benefit from his business experience and expertise. Dinesh has successfully trained more than 50000 Professionals & Executives on Personal Effectiveness, Leadership Development & Transformational workshops. He is a Change Practitioner, who is practicing as a Professional Coach, who can draw on a range of models & frameworks. He has been involved in training, coaching and consulting for 2 decades, with the intention of dramatically increasing profit, productivity, and the performance of people. Dinesh trains on a wide range of management and communication programs owing to his wide exposure to various industries. Because of the dedication, he is well known for his highly-charged, energetic and power-packed training sessions.
|1||Communication Skills, Grooming & Etiquettes||· Image Building of Self – Grooming & Body Language
· The Power of Non-Verbal Communication
· Effective Presentation Skills
· Adding another Dimension : The Wonder of Words
· Active Listening and Team Dynamics
|2||Creating a Viable Sales Plan||· Trust and ethics in sales
· Being a Great Brand Ambassador to your organization
· Your vision & value (USP) proposition, products & services
· Dividing targets
· Customer mapping matrix (mapping doctor to target brands)
· Competitors and your competitive advantage
|3||Prospecting and New Business Development||· Prospecting research from Stockiest & Retailers
|4||What is prospecting?||· Creating a prospecting plan
· Measuring Prescriptions to know Doctor potential
· Creating efficient tour plans
· Top 5 must ask questions to a retailer
|5||Making the Sale||· How to sell versus how not to sell
· Creating customer list by value & potential
· Pre-call checklist and setting the agenda opening client sales meeting effectively Rapport Building
· Understanding another person’s perspective Asking effective questions to understand your Doctor’s prescription patterns, priorities using SPIN Model Presenting & discussing viable solutions
· Power of Detailing (1 min & 15 min, as required)
· Sales mindset – face to face communication
· Addressing human & task needs Handling Doctor objections
· Closing the sales-call with a demand Post-call checklist
· How to follow up –Checking Doctor meeting frequency, Using LBL’s in Detailing.
· Sustaining client relationships over the long term (DOB, MA
· Managing Near expiry goods
· Role & importance of field dairy
· Planning Qtr. Incentives
· Sales mindset – building your resilience
· Mapping Targets to Activities
· Creating your own sales question library Sales mindset – leading a healthy sales life and handling stress.
NRs. 14,000 /- + VAT– includes fee, stationeries, training materials, 2 times Tea/ Coffee, one-time lunch and training certification.
Group Discount: 10% for 4 and more participants
The cancellation of participation should be informed by May 17, 2019 – 5 pm. If any participant does not appear without any prior cancellation notice, full charge shall be levied on the client. Training certificate of participation will be awarded only for those who fully attend the course.
|Course at a glance:
Title: – “Intelligent Sales Techniques for Pharma Executives”
Date: May 19 and 20, 2019
Time: 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
Venue: Maxims Banquet and Events, Bakhundol Lalitpur
Investment: Rs. 14,000/- +VAT
9801014401 / 9801014406
email@example.com / firstname.lastname@example.org